A recent study conducted in the year 2020 revealed the average height of an Indian female is 5 feet and 3 inches. Needless to say, societal notions tend to think that tall is beautiful. But how tall is too tall? Female height differs all around the globe. Numerous women are satisfied with their height as well. However, for those who are not, this blog is for you.
There is no shortage of height supplements on the internet. All with claims that they can solve all your height problems. Did you know? That most of these supplements come with harmful side effects? So we tell you to put safety first. But do you know that most of them are laced with side effects? Thus, it is imperative to go for safe height supplements. And what says safety better than natural and Ayurvedic height supplements? Herbal supplements are indeed your best bet.
But before we highlight this, let's comprehend the height growth process.
Men can experience growth in their height until the age of 25. The growth process for women is different. After getting their first period, girls grow 1 - 2 inches in the next year or two. Most girls reach their adult height as early as 14 - 15 years.
But how does height grow? The pituitary gland controls the human growth hormone. The hormone is known to enhance cartilage production between the long bones of both hands and legs. The cartilage is then converted into a bone that increases height.
Women ask us this question frequently- Does Ashwagandha increase height? Read below to find the answer.
Overview on Ashwagandha
Ashwagandha is an evergreen medicinal herb found in India, the Middle East, and some parts of Africa. Ashwagandha possesses various medicinal properties. In fact, the shrub's root, berry, and plant can be used to treat several health conditions. It can be consumed in tablet, powder, or capsule form.
Benefits of Ashwagandha
Ashwagandha does not help increase height alone. It has coveted benefits in terms of female fertility and conditions like Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome (PCOS). However, women must be acquainted with how to take Ashwagandha beforehand. Read more to know about Ashwagandha benefits for women.
Also read: Egg benefits for skin
Does Ashwagandha Increase Height?
- Yes, Ashwagandha, also known as winter cherry for height, helps women grow. With a long history of utilization, Ashwagandha for height yields positive results for many.
- Ashwagandha is also known as an "adaptogen," used for stress relief among women. Hence, height growth is not the only positive result of this natural herb.
- Ashwagandha root extracts are one of the most critical growth hormones for height. It produces gamma-aminobutyric acid that acts as your brain's calming neurotransmitter.
How can Ashwagandha Increase Height?
- Human growth hormone is critical in the growth and development of the female body. GABA, which is an inhibitory neurotransmitter, has a vital role. It can block specific signals in your brain, as a result of which there is a decrease in the nervous system activities.
- Scientific researches often equate an increase in GABA to an increase in the human growth hormone. This increase has a calming effect on the body, which reduces anxiety and fear that women so commonly face.
- When there is a robust chemical balance of proteins and vitamins in your body, cell rejuvenation further increases HGH hormone production. Women have opted to add Ashwagandha root extract to their daily routine to increase the growth hormone in their bodies.
- It is not about height alone. Bone formation, muscle build-up, and strength also play a role in overall height growth. Winter cherry for height helps enhance bone density as well.
- Ashwagandha helps to induce sleep and reduce stress levels considerably. Proper sleep is crucial in the development of height. An imbalanced diet and lack of exercise can also contribute to a disturbed sleeping pattern that will affect height negatively.
- This medicinal herb is beneficial for both the brain and blood. For instance, Ashwagandha boosts brain function, reduces blood sugar levels, cortisol levels, and fights anxiety and depression. Amino acids like L'Theanine also help with this.
Ashwagandharishta For Height
Ashwagandharishta is a liquid Ayurvedic medicine with Ashwagandha as its main component. It effectively helps to increase height. Sweta Musli, Hareetaki, Haridra, Yashtimadhu, Vidari Kand, Mustaka, Trivrit, Ananta Mool, Krishna Sariva are other beneficial ingredients present in the concoction. Studies conducted by experts reveal 41.8 % of pregnant women and 30.2 % of non-pregnant women suffer from anemia or an iron deficiency. Ashwagandharishta cures anemia and other inflammation in the body.
How to Use Ashwagandha for Height
Ashwagandha for female height is available in several forms. You can consume winter cherry for height in the form of a powder or churna, tablet, and powder along with milk or ghee or even water.
Ashwagandha Churna To Increase Height
This is ideal for consumption with water for women. It gets easily absorbed in your system and functions faster.
When to consume Ashwagandha Churna for Height?
Ashwagandha churna is available in dry form. Make sure that you consume this churna after dinner. It works best with a complete diet.
With What Should You Consume Ashwagandha Churna for Height Increase?
Since ashwagandha churna is available in dry form, you need to consume it with water.
Dosage of Ashwagandha Churna for Height Increase?
You can take 1-2 spoons and then consume them once every day. Here is a detailed account of the dosages of Ashwagandha.
Ashwagandha Tablets for Height Increase
This is ideal for women with a busy schedule. You can pop a simple tablet and avail of its benefits.
Where are Ashwagandha Tablets for Height Available?
Ashwagandha tablets for height are readily available at several medical shops. You can purchase them and consume them post meals daily.
What Should You Take Ashwagandha Tablets with for Height Increase With?
You can consume Ashwagandha tablets for height increase by swallowing them with a glass of lukewarm water.
What is the Right Dosage of Ashwagandha Tablets for Height?
You can consume 1-2 tablets every day, after meals, with water.
Also Read: Ayurvedic Herbs for Hair Growth
Ashwagandha Powder for Height Increase
Ashwagandha powder is one of the best forms of Ashwagandha for women who prefer their medicines in powdered form.
How to consume Ashwagandha Powder for Height?
- You can consume Ashwagandha powder for height mix by mixing it with water or milk.
- You can have this twice every day, after your meals.
What is the Right Dosage of Ashwagandha Powder for Height?
Only one tablespoon of Ashwagandha powder needs to be consumed every day. It's also advisable to consult a doctor to confirm the dosage.
Ashwagandha for height growth or winter cherry for height is one of the safest herbal supplements. It is always advisable to consume herbal supplements when it comes to your health. Consume Ashwagandha for height increase after consulting with a doctor or medical expert first on the dosage. Like other health supplements, Ashwagandha needs to be taken in moderation to avoid Ashwagandha side effects.
Which Ashwagandha powder is best for height?
There are several Indian Ashwagandha powder brands available that help in the increase of height. Some of the popular Ashwagandha powders best for height increase include:
- Patanjali Ashwagandha powder for height
- Dabur Ashwagandha powder (Churna) for height
Does Ashwagandha with milk for height work?
Yes, you can take Ashwagandha with milk for height increase. Take 1/2-1 tsp of Ashwagandha powder and mix it with milk and take it once to twice every day after your meals.