Is Vitamin E Good For Hair?
Yes! Oxidative stress and free radicals often cause cells in the scalp to break down, causing scalp damage and interruptions in hair growth. Vitamin E for hair is heavy on antioxidant content that stops hair weakening, reduces stress and maintains hair health.
Ayurvedic View Of Vitamin E Capsules
According to Ayurveda, Vitamin E is part of the family of eight compounds as four Tocopherols (α, β, γ, δ) and four Tocotrienols (α, β, γ, δ). What does this mean? These compounds are fat-soluble antioxidants that protect your hair follicles from damage. The good news? Women can obtain Vitamin E through a well-balanced diet. Numerous Ayurvedic formulations of herbal drinks and concoctions are rich in Vitamin E.
The Tridosha philosophy governs the Ayurvedic discipline. The Vata, Kapha and Pitta Doshas in the body should be balanced for an individual to maintain good health.
- A lack of Vitamin E and an imbalance in the Vata dosha results in hair thinning and locks devoid of lustre.
- A poor metabolism due to a Pitta imbalance in the body could lead to a lack of Vitamin E absorption even though you’re eating right. This leads to an inflamed scalp and premature greying of hair.
- An imbalance of the Kapha dosha causes inadequate blood circulation to your scalp, leading to excessive oil production and greasy hair.
Vitamin E Capsule Benefits For Hair
Let’s take a look at how vitamin e capsules for hair benefits hair growth.
Vitamin E Capsules For Hair Growth
As an antioxidant, vitamin E improves blood circulation in the body as well as the scalp. The result is that hair strands from root to shaft get nourished.
As it repairs damaged hair follicles, individuals who suffer from hair loss can use vitamin e for hair growth.
Vitamin E Capsules For Grey Hair
Another vitamin e capsule used for hair is the prevention of grey hair. Grey hair generally results from the decay of hair tissue. Vitamin e capsules have antioxidants that stall tissue decay.
Vitamin E Capsules Repairs Split Ends
One of the many benefits of vitamin e for hair is the way it can repair split ends. Nobody likes split ends. However, the reality is that many of us suffer from them. The antioxidants in Vitamin E will help pamper your scalp and repair hair cuticles.
Also read: Jatamansi for hair
Vitamin E Capsules As A Hair Supplement
Healthy oil production, adequate pH levels, follicle health, and blood circulation are vital for good scalp health. Vitamin E tabs like evion 400 for hair soothe oil glands and provide moisture to your hair. It ensures that the necessary elements in your scalp are balanced to have strong and healthy hair.
How to Use Vitamin E Capsules on Hair
Now that you know that vitamin e capsule is good for hair let’s understand how you can apply vitamin e to your hair. Evion 400 is a hair growth vitamin e capsule that’s highly effective. You can use it for hair growth and hair loss by massaging it into your scalp and through the length of your hair.
How to Use Vitamin E Capsules For Hair Growth
- Take one tablespoon of castor oil.
- Take two evion capsules for hair and squeeze them into the oil.
- Mix the oils gently.
- Put the mixture on your fingertips and apply it in a circulation motion on your scalp.
- Massage your hair for 10-15 minutes. Make sure to do this gently, not rigorously.
- Use any leftover oil on your hair strands and ends.
- Let it rest for half an hour to an hour, and then wash your hair.
- For the best results, rinse your hair with warm water and apply this mixture twice-thrice a week.
How to use Vitamin E Capsules For Hair Loss
- Take one tablespoon of olive oil and coconut oil.
- Add two evion vit e capsules for hair.
- Mix them gently.
- Heat the mixture to make it slightly warm.
- Massage it gently onto your scalp.
- Then gently rub it on your split ends.
- Let it rest for an hour, and then wash your hair with a mild shampoo.
- For the best results, apply this mixture with vitamin e for hair loss twice a week.
The vitamin e capsule for hair price is only INR 27 for ten capsules. It is economical and efficient for both hair growth and hair fall.
Side Effects Of Vitamin E Capsules
Taking a high dose of vitamin E can increase the risk of side effects like nausea, blurred vision, fatigue, and diarrhoea. Therefore, you must follow the dosage recommended by a doctor or manufacturer. Some other side effects of vitamin e capsules on hair include intestinal cramps, rash, and weakness.
As per a study, vitamin E is not effective in treating or preventing cancer. Moreover, it doesn’t protect individuals against heart disease.
A high dosage of vitamin E capsules can also interfere with certain medications, including chemotherapies.
Can We Use Coconut Oil and Vitamin E capsules together?
Yes, you can. Using coconut oil and vitamin e capsules for hair together is one of the most effective ways to stop hair fall.
Are Vitamin E Capsules For Hair Really Good for Hair Problems?
Vitamin E capsules are great for women on the go that do not get enough of it through their diet. Vitamin E repairs damaged hair, split ends, acts as a reliable hair supplement, prevents premature greying of hair and assists in hair growth.
Also read: Amla for hair
Can we apply Vitamin E on hair overnight?
Yes, you can leave vitamin E on your hair overnight.
Is Vitamin E good for hair fall?
One of the crucial causes of hair fall is oxidative stress. Due to its antioxidant properties, vitamin E is capable of fighting this stress. As a result, it helps prevent hair fall. Therefore, applying vitamin e to hair can be beneficial.
Is it ok to take Vitamin E every day?
No, it isn’t. Taking vitamin E every day or in high doses may increase the risk of getting side effects. Some of these side effects include nausea, fatigue, headache, and rashes.
What is the best time to take Vitamin E?
Vitamin E is a fat-soluble vitamin. That is why it’s best to consume vitamin e capsule for hair in the evening so that it can get dissolved in your body using fat.
What are Vitamin E capsule prices in India?
Vitamin E capsules in India are very economical. The Evion 400 vitamin e capsule for hair costs INR 27 for ten capsules.