Now is the time for some good news for you happy troopers. You can indulge in sexual intercourse however many times you want, as long as you and your partner are comfortable with the same. There is no such thing as having sex too many times as long as it sits right with the both of you.
Having sex has multiple medical benefits that most people are unaware of:
- Sex is a popular stressbuster that reduces Cortisol, a primary stress-inducing hormone in your body.
- Sex also realses happy hormones such as dopamine and endorphins in the body that allow you to experience pleasure.
- Sex boosts your libido or sex drive. Hence, the more sex you have, the more you want to have it.
- Sex improves bladder control.
- Sex lowers your blood pressure.
- Sex lowers the risk of heart attacks and complications
Is It OK To Have Sex Everyday?
Yes! It is absolutely normal to have sex everyday. In fact, it is a great practice for both your pleasure and your health.
Things To Keep In Mind During Sex
Make sure that you use a condom as a form of protection if you and your partner are not planning to conceive. Condoms protect you from unwanted pregnancies, STDs, STIs and other sexual and genital complications.
Use a lubricant
Using a lubricant is a great way for women to ease into sex. Make sure to use a water based lubricant. Why is that so? Water-based lubricants are less messy and hardly leave any residue on your sheets. Moreover, they are safe to ingest, don’t dry up or flake, don’t get sticky, and are better for women with sensitive skin.
Sex is an exciting, spontaneous and pleasurable activity performed by two consenting adults. Do not put a limit in terms of time and number on your sexual activities. Just make sure both you and your partner are in favour of it!