Symptoms of pregnancy may appear early; however, that is not the case for the most part. If you had sex, it is likely that you wouldn’t see any symptoms just after having sex. In fact, studies suggest that most women identify their pregnancy six weeks after their last period.
So, if you’ve had sex in recent times and wondering if you are pregnant, this is the ultimate guide for you to identify your pregnancy!
Also Read: How to Confirm Whether Sperm Went Inside?
After Sex, What Are The Symptoms Of Pregnancy?
Written below are eight symptoms to look out for:
- Soreness in breasts due to hormonal changes in the body
- An increase in the number of times you urinate in a day. You go to the bathroom more often
- Frequent headaches
- Nausea or fatigue. Morning sickness may or may not include vomiting. Usually, this occurs one month after implantation takes place
- Sudden mood swings. A change in your mood can be an indicator of pregnancy
- Feeling bloated
- A change in appetite or your diet
- A missed period
- An increase in the amount of vaginal discharge
Other common, less significant symptoms include breathlessness, heartburn, itchy skin, leg cramps, numbness in hands, a tickling sensation in the hands.
To end with, the fastest and most easiest way to know if you are pregnant is to take a pregnancy test simply; these are readily available in any medical store today. Moreover, if you are pregnant, you might start noticing these symptoms a few weeks after. This is a good time to consult a doctor.